Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@Thursday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Not looking good for my boys! Couldn't hang last night after an hour and a half of sleep the night before so I think we were losing 4-1 when I went to bed. Oh well, back to NY and hopefully the bats will wake up, or we will have to sacrifice something to Jobu!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Mets stunk up the joint last night but hopefully Citi Field brings better luck. Had an idea last night, A&G should make a Marlins guys auto card. He's quickly becoming a baseball icon and living quite the baseball fan life

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Mets stunk up the joint last night but hopefully Citi Field brings better luck. Had an idea last night, A&G should make a Marlins guys auto card. He's quickly becoming a baseball icon and living quite the baseball fan life

Id take his paycheck over his autograph ;)

But what's up with the other couple, the lady with big hair and a fur hat and sunglasses and the guy with what looks like a Yoda doll wearing a jacket? Anyone else see them from time to time?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, hope the Mets can win a couple in New York and make a series of this.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Breaking reports in Toronto this morning that Alex Anthopoulos has rejected a contract extension with the Blue Jays. :(

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Pre Friday PickMeUp
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!!

Cueto was on fire last night. I'm still rooting for the Mets but they have a tough row to hoe to get back into this series.

Fordman

Members online

Latest posts