Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Wakefield Thread

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Here's what I've got from the Topps T206 runIMG_20210913_193925131_MP~2.jpg
I missed out on the only Sovereign back I saw as well as the only Carolina Brights. Didn't see as much of this product listed as I anticipated so I guess I'll need to jump on it if it comes up now.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Here's what I've got from the Topps T206 runView attachment 312059
I missed out on the only Sovereign back I saw as well as the only Carolina Brights. Didn't see as much of this product listed as I anticipated so I guess I'll need to jump on it if it comes up now.
Just an FYI there is a Facebook group dedicated to these releases. You may have luck there.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
A few things to post in here, some nice things but this is one that I was crazy excited for when I saw it. Player/team collectors know what a huge pain these types of things are to track down years later. Just about every year the red Sox have a team 4x6 set released, it's usually a charity fund raiser type of thing. Tim Wakefield was included in four seasons, after hardcore collecting him for a decade I finally found the last one I need. I'm not sure why but the others I have seen multiple times. This is only the second one of this card I've seen.
View attachment 120369
Nice pickup. I've still never seen the Jeff Fryes from 1999 and 2000.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I need to post two new autos from 21 Topps update, and I just saw Wakefield is in two Auto sets from 21 National Treasures....pretty bummed that in this "super premium" release one of them is a sticker....lame...I'll still buy it though.... because I'm lame😂

Members online

Latest posts