Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps screw it up again - Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
dp33 said:
Kidmikey said:
Just checking Platinum prices on eBay. 1st 3 Posey's to sell: $29, $30, $26. Now around $8. 1st 2 Strasburg's: $26, $25, now around $4.

They both have steadily gone down since 9/2.

You have a damn good reason to be mad if you are waiting for your hobby boxes to arrive 26 days from now

You would have been in this boat whether or not hobby packs were sold in retail outlets.

This. You want to be mad at someone, get mad at the people who bust and list 3 days before the release date which is 5 days before most of the general public can even get their hands on the product.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
notoriousrmb said:
dp33 said:
Kidmikey said:
Just checking Platinum prices on eBay. 1st 3 Posey's to sell: $29, $30, $26. Now around $8. 1st 2 Strasburg's: $26, $25, now around $4.

They both have steadily gone down since 9/2.

You have a damn good reason to be mad if you are waiting for your hobby boxes to arrive 26 days from now

You would have been in this boat whether or not hobby packs were sold in retail outlets.

This. You want to be mad at someone, get mad at the people who bust and list 3 days before the release date which is 5 days before most of the general public can even get their hands on the product.

So if I buy blasters and retail packs from Walmart on the Monday before the release date and list them I am doing something wrong?
It is my fault that Topps releases retail early? Don't think so!

Members online

Latest posts