Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** Tuesday Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day all

What a wild week in fantasy football... I was only able to use 8 players (didn't have a second RB for the week), so my projection was low. Scored 80% higher to get the most points in the league and come back from an almost impossible deficit. Had Luck, Johnson, Garcon, and Morris, which helped.

Another guy in my league benched Nick Foles for.... Aaron Rodgers. He did barely scrape by for the win.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Oh man, another huge Andre Dawson collector is selling his collection and he has over 200 1/1s

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Oh man, another huge Andre Dawson collector is selling his collection and he has over 200 1/1s
LOL... gift and a curse... good luck!

I just took out a major Belle collector myself and was VERY lucky that he was a great guy and didn't want to take me to the woodshed. If only all guys in the hobby were this way, I would have some other pretty special cards. I hope this guy works with you.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
null_zps9c12d698.jpg

Good morning :) Yes that card work me up, lol. Beautiful card and awesome price!!!

I couldn't figure out how I missed the listing until I looked on the category he listed it in ::facepalm::

Well if you want to make some money you know who to pm ;)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

I just took out a major Belle collector myself and was VERY lucky that he was a great guy and didn't want to take me to the woodshed. If only all guys in the hobby were this way, I would have some other pretty special cards. I hope this guy works with you.

One person sent me his Perkins collection, without telling me he was doing it.

That was a while ago, but I still love looking through those cards!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning :) Yes that card work me up, lol. Beautiful card and awesome price!!!
I couldn't figure out how I missed the listing until I looked on the category he listed it in ::facepalm::

Well if you want to make some money you know who to pm ;)

You know that this card and the Slaughter both need homes. I plan (ed) to list Thorpe since it was an utter steal thanks to the poor listing.......but it might look good in your collection; we should talk.

I have seen several football patches but no Baseball versions, this is from the NY arm Logo Patch. Beckett list a few Prime Patches but from I remember and can find images of they are all buttons, button holes, air holes and not patches.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

He says he has over 200 1/1s thousands of /5, /10, /25 and he estimates his collection to be worth over 40k. He was going to list it piece by piece on eBay but I we have already sent about 10 messages back and forth since I posted the initial post. No figures exchanged yet. I might not be able to afford this type of pickup, I might be forced to pick it up one at a time on eBay.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

The guy lives a few hours from me!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
SAIT SAIT SAIT!!!

Hows everything going Jesse?

We are good. Incredibly busy. Carolynne is back in school. She's taking funeral directing and embalming. She does her first embalming tonight while I'm at the rink. At an appointment now then to Costco :thumbup:

I just went right from Parks to the SAIT arena ( for those who don't know SAIT is a polytechnic college in Calgary. Very good men's hockey team). I promise I will stream this winter. I want to get all my commons sorted.
Last winter was a cluster and we are still dealing with some things. For the most part though we are getting through it and can start to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Its nice to have an incredible group of guys on here that we can lean on :D
:grouphug:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
We are good. Incredibly busy. Carolynne is back in school. She's taking funeral directing and embalming. She does her first embalming tonight while I'm at the rink. At an appointment now then to Costco :thumbup:

I just went right from Parks to the SAIT arena ( for those who don't know SAIT is a polytechnic college in Calgary. Very good men's hockey team). I promise I will stream this winter. I want to get all my commons sorted.
Last winter was a cluster and we are still dealing with some things. For the most part though we are getting through it and can start to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Its nice to have an incredible group of guys on here that we can lean on :D
:grouphug:

Glad you guys are well (and that I don't have to wave frantically at CL). It'd be great to have a ustream.

I didn't get to reply last night, but I would also be interested in an MT group break. Did anyone have a product in mind before the updates went though and threads were lost?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Glad you guys are well (and that I don't have to wave frantically at CL). It'd be great to have a ustream.

I didn't get to reply last night, but I would also be interested in an MT group break. Did anyone have a product in mind before the updates went though and threads were lost?

As long as its not topps I'm in ;)
Any 2010 Upper Deck left? Lol

Dan, CL still enjoys being waved at lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts