Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** Tuesday Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
My TTM hot streak continues!

MattinglyD13AG.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
We're good Art, just busy.

hows the weather for you Jesse?
Evening

Weather has just taken a turn. Snow just after Halloween. It's been right around freezing for the past week. Hoping for a nice day here soon. It's never cloudy, just sunny and chilly.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Diggin' the 85+ posts.:cool:
George - Another card that I wish could talk.:eek:
Dustin - Congrats on another eleventy-billion Dawson pickups!:D
We just watched the last installment of the Hangover franchise and as I consider you all my friends, I implore you, do not waste your time or money on it.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good evening all!
We just watched the last installment of the Hangover franchise and as I consider you all my friends, I implore you, do not waste your time or money on it.

Thanks!

I have card I want to know if you are interested in. It is a 2005 Topps Pristine Legends 1969 World Series Champions Mets Title Threads Ed Kranepool jersey card

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good evening all!

We were in Vegas sitting on Tropicana Blvd just about a year ago watching the skydivers. Still haven't seen the movie. :lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good evening all!

PM your address if you are interested

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1383701971.856124.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey brother!!!
Hope all is well with you and Jen!! :)

Thanks Jesse! Busy but good all the same. Really looking forward to vacation in December. We will both have our updated passports (new one for me) so hopefully we can plan on visiting your neck of the woods sometime soon :)

My spidey senses told me you were posting an amazing card, I had to check it out.;):D

Dave! Been a while since spidey senses were used in the MT ;)

Dave good to see you!

Thanks again for the help both times George :cool: That Thorpe is amazing!

PM your address if you are interested

View attachment 25192

You are on a role Dustin!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Tomorrow's going to be a busy day for me. Have to be to the arena at 7:45 in the morning to start setting up for Dance For the Health of It. They are bringing in 3rd graders, and the college students in a few of the classes were given stations. I believe it lasts until 3:30-4. My station was probably the best one of them all. I get to play with the Omnikin ball. For those of you who are curious, this is an Omnikin ball
J2_Kinball_Rennes-19.JPG

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Tomorrow's going to be a busy day for me. Have to be to the arena at 7:45 in the morning to start setting up for Dance For the Health of It. They are bringing in 3rd graders, and the college students in a few of the classes were given stations. I believe it lasts until 3:30-4. My station was probably the best one of them all. I get to play with the Omnikin ball. For those of you who are curious, this is an Omnikin ball
J2_Kinball_Rennes-19.JPG

That is pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.