Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TUF Finale and Strikeforce Going Head to Head

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Didn't realize this was the first time. I am going TUF Finale and DVR'ing Strikeforce. What is everybody else doing?

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
worst judging decision of all time? i mean i have never seen anything like that...im not a fan of either guy but it was so one sided i was not even going to watch the decision and than they gave it to garcia, i would really like to see what dana has to say about this one because something is up

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Russ S. said:
Terrible calls. Dana will be heated!
Bornagaincollector said:
NO WAY Garcia won that fight.

Nothing on his Twitter yet. BS on that decision. ::facepalm:: One judge saw it the same way I did. What freaking fight were the other two watching? Immediate Re- Match. :D

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Nam and Garcia was a good fight but no way Garcia won.
Why do they keep letting Aaron Wilkinson fight?

Who wins the Final?
Brookins by submission.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
I had Nam winning 29-28. I thought Hendricks won and McKenzie has to be the most socially awkward guy ever.

Maia...Bonner...Johnson takin home the wins in the rest of the fights.

They are not showing the Strikeforce card here until Monday morning. It is 2:30am here right now. Watching these fights this late at night is killin me. I am too old for this :D

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:
I had Nam winning 29-28. I thought Hendricks won and McKenzie has to be the most socially awkward guy ever.

Maia...Bonner...Johnson takin home the wins in the rest of the fights.

They are not showing the Strikeforce card here until Monday morning. It is 2:30am here right now. Watching these fights this late at night is killin me. I am too old for this :D

I texted Russ that I had Pham all three rounds. The Strikeforce card was nice too. I have been flipping between the two. McKenzie is a trip. His chokes are SICK. C'mon youngling. :lol:

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Almost 4am now. I can make it. Last 2 fights on the Strikeforce card we AMAZING.

Way of topic and sport here...but I gotta brag.

First High School I attended (Pearland) advanced to the 5A Div 1 State Semis in Texas. Not easy to do in Texas.

The High School I graduated from (Artesia) out in New Mexico won their 27th State Championship in football today.

Landry Jones (Former Artesia QB) and a kid I watched grow up was just the winning QB for Oklahoma in the Big XII Championship.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:
Almost 4am now. I can make it. Last 2 fights on the Strikeforce card we AMAZING.

First High School I attended (Pearland) advanced to the 5A Div 1 State Semis in Texas. Not easy to do in Texas.

The High School I graduated from (Artesia) out in New Mexico won their 27th State Championship in football today.

Landry Jones (Former Artesia QB) and a kid I watched grow up was just the winning QB for Oklahoma in the Big XII Championship.

Did you see the Lawler v Linland Fight?

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
seanho2309 said:
Etanju said:

Did you see the Lawler v Linland Fight?

Yes, but Linland needs to hang'em up.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
I thought Brookins was done in Rd 1, but damn he came back strong. Both those guys have bright futures.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Hay-naht-oh showed up at Hendo's victory party to congratulate him and have a beer with him.

Good for you Babalu.

I like Hendo, but I wanted Babalu to win this. I still haven't watched it yet.

But without seeing it, I think Babalu may be done for.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, the SF KOs were all pretty brutal. Long time Hendo fan, so I'm happy with the result.

And yeah, the Garcia decision was completely ridiculous. Something has to be done about these damn judges. It wasnt even close. Either people are getting paid off, or they just don't understand the sport they're judging.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:
I thought Brookins was done in Rd 1, but damn he came back strong. Both those guys have bright futures.

Johnson looked liked he gassed himself out again. I didn't know he was training with Jackson. Hendo looked strong too at Strikeforce...that will teach Babalu about writing the wrong name. :lol: :lol: :lol:

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Ty Hope said:
Wow, the SF KOs were all pretty brutal. Long time Hendo fan, so I'm happy with the result.

And yeah, the Garcia decision was completely ridiculous. Something has to be done about these damn judges. It wasnt even close. Either people are getting paid off, or they just don't understand the sport they're judging.

They were nasty knockouts. Daley's KO of Smith was nasty, Smith had a nice face plant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Brookins is nasty, but him being on the show was almost unfair. He did some things to Aldo that others couldn't, and also lasted longer with Aldo than almost anyone.

Johnson is overrated. Plain and Simple. This comes directly from people I know at Jackson's.

Strikeforce KO's were BRUTAL! Lindland needs to quit. I knew that KO was coming and it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Garcia should have demolished Phan, but he got by on his appeal to judges and the UFC. He is a favorite, but he crapped the bed. Another first hand account from people at Jackson's that he didn't follow his game plan.

It wouldn't shock me if Bonnar was on a cycle leading up to this fight. He looked completely jacked, well beyond what we've ever seen before.

Members online

Latest posts