Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

very impressed with sam bradford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
kid is having a hell of a year!

i know that the rams record is 5-6 but tied for 1st place

really didnt expect bradford to do much this year but so far, so good

used to love the rams back when chris err, jim everett was the qb. lol

dave

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Bradford looks very promising, shows tremendous poise and who does he have as receivers? Alexander, Hoomanawaaniu or whatever? And he's having that much success already?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Bradford is about 4 years away from being the best quarterback in the game. And the Rams are a few good drafts away from being a perennial playoff team

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
Bradford is about 4 years away from being the best quarterback in the game. And the Rams are a few good drafts away from being a perennial playoff team

Agreed. Chris Long is a beast.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
JoshHamilton said:

Agreed. Chris Long is a beast.

Coincidentally, I think with some LUCK, and a semi-competent head coach, the 49ers will be headed for similar success

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
Everyone should follow the Rams and Browns model, you draft a LT first and then a QB. Sam Bradford with 5 wins already is one of the most impressive things I've seen this year.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'll admit, so far it looks like I was wrong on this one.
I really thought he'd be killed if they threw him in there with this team......and even if he did survive, I was leaning toward him being the type of guy that was better in college because of the system and those around him.

He's been very impressive thus far.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I thought he would be a bust. I really didn't think his shoulder could take it. But hes been playing like a stud lately.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Like Dalton just mentioned, I also expected him to be a bust. I still think with his previous shoulder injuries all it's going to take is one massive hit and he could be done for quite some time.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Very poised and plays smart. I too am surprised by his success as a rookie. I didn't think there was enough surrounding pieces for him to have success.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
JoshHamilton said:

Quite possibly but it stinks that Jackson might not be part of their long term plans due to age.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts