Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. since I posted late last night.. as some of you know, I have been updating my office at home..

Well, I went to Bestbuy last night and they had this monitor on sale... :D

lg-screen.jpg

A_Pharis

Not to sound like a broken record but, I am still just as happy getting a $3 insert in the mail as a high end tobacco card. When it comes to vintage, I'm trying to stay focused on PSA 4 or better. I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at cards, but vintage is what got me into the hobby and will always be my favorites to collect. 90s inserts run a close second though....

Im guessing the "O" initial stands for Oscar?

Yes, sir. His name is he inverse of my grandfather's name.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Was the board down this morning? Hard to believe no other MTer was up before 7:30 EST!

I checked in at 4:30 CST, on my way to work. Checked back a little before 5 and couldn't get on. Just figured mobile was messing up.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. Anyone have some 2013 Ginter base that they are looking to move? I posted a want list in the set builders page. Thanks in advance.

I opened two blasters and I'm not looking to keep any of it. It was just something for my son and I to do.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Another beautiful day weather wise. Coffee and breakfast is almost ready then it is time for work. I am filling in again for my boss in another golf tournament on Friday and am pretty stoked after what happened last Friday.

Good morning.. since I posted late last night.. as some of you know, I have been updating my office at home..

Well, I went to Bestbuy last night and they had this monitor on sale... :D

View attachment 20630

Awesome upgrade! If you had the Mariners game on in the picture I would have thanked you for the late inning win as well :)

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Hello everyone. On my way to Marquette, MI to look at a van for a friend that has had too much bad luck lately. Totaled two Montana van's, and his mother passed away two weeks ago. He's stranded in Appleton, WI without a vehicle. He can't find an AWD Montana, but the'res one up on Lake Superior.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hello everyone. On my way to Marquette, MI to look at a van for a friend that has had too much bad luck lately. Totaled two Montana van's, and his mother passed away two weeks ago. He's stranded in Appleton, WI without a vehicle. He can't find an AWD Montana, but the'res one up on Lake Superior.

Mornig Kiddies

Ralph sorry to hear about your friends recent events in his life. Hopefully the vehicle checks out ok for him. Safe travels too.

Alex(PNW) your going to be struck by lightning on Friday.:lol: You can't possibly make back to back holes in one on another Friday

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
From where I sit in the office, I can see my tv in the bedroom.. Since MLB doesn't allow me to get the game on my PC due to it being on a local channel..

What course were you playing and what hole?

Have a great day..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well one class is done for the day. One more in 45 minutes. Then after lunch I will be doing some homework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts