Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

546547f3-56cd-471f-a2c8-ecd60df47b83_zpsb072e8b8.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks, Dan! It's no sweet tobacco card, but it'll do.

I know you're probably saying that in gest, but It has nothing to do with a comparison.

I'm assuming that these pickups will all go to your son at some point correct? That's a far greater purpose. So much in fact that any pickup that you're proud of should be acknowledged. It doesn't matter if its a ten cent common or a Mantle...its noble work.

:)

A_Pharis

I know you're probably saying that in gest, but It has nothing to do with a comparison.

I'm assuming that these pickups will all go to your son at some point correct? That's a far greater purpose. So much in fact that any pickup that you're proud of should be acknowledged. It doesn't matter if its a ten cent common or a Mantle...its noble work.

:)

Oh, for sure! I just know it's always hard to follow up certain acts on stage. That was a great card you got!
And HOP's collection is going up quite nicely.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Oh, for sure! I just know it's always hard to follow up certain acts on stage. That was a great card you got!
And HOP's collection is going up quite nicely.

Not to sound like a broken record but, I am still just as happy getting a $3 insert in the mail as a high end tobacco card. When it comes to vintage, I'm trying to stay focused on PSA 4 or better. I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at cards, but vintage is what got me into the hobby and will always be my favorites to collect. 90s inserts run a close second though....

Im guessing the "O" initial stands for Oscar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts