Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Haha, this usually happens to me in the mornings. I'm usually up a couple of hours before I have to be ready so I'll turn on SC and get on my computer. Before I realize it, I'm listening to the same story for the second or third time lol. Usually by then I don't care too much and just leave the tv on for some background noise. But tonight, since I'm working on a little bit of homework, I have chosen to turn the tv off and listen to some music instead. But of course FCB is still here to distract me from my studies :lol:

This is me, I leave Sports Center on for back ground noise and then I start to notice differences in the shows and I tell myself there are other channels on the tv but I never seem to change it.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Does anyone know where I can get an AVS replacement vent visor?

Were you looking for a replacement for just one door, or are you trying to find a whole set made by avs? Because they are not available individually. If you were to contact avs directly, you may be able to work out a deal to get a single, but in the retail market it is not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts