Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Yeah the 2004 Chromes are nice...especially since they are his preferred rookie card. But for how many autographs I have of his, if I had to choose which autograph LOOKS the nicest I will always stick with the 2005 Bowman paper autos. You can't get any better than that sharpness, shape and penmanship wise.

Good to know, that may have swayed my opinion. But I prefer the design of the 04 over the 05

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I just held my first superfractor EVER today.

Well, I've owned and held quite a few, but since I've never ~pulled one, I held them in toploaders. Took one out to take a pic for a potential trade and i got the anxious goose pimples.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
:cool:

Link didn't work. Ebay item #121109930438

Fun Fact: I originally purchased this as a 32 card lot about the same price (can't remember) that included very nice Warren Spahn, Billy Pierce RC and a Nelson "Nellie" Fox RC! So basically, I get to keep the 3 for free!

Last edited:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Just grabbed this...:)

27f38e41-bedc-4644-a0a6-1960dbf3d120.jpg
27f38e41-bedc-4644-a0a6-1960dbf3d120.jpg

/30

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I just held my first superfractor EVER today.

Well, I've owned and held quite a few, but since I've never ~pulled one, I held them in toploaders. Took one out to take a pic for a potential trade and i got the anxious goose pimples.
Very cool. Only ever seen 1 in person (Jeff Samardzija)

New banner was emailed :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice nice.

I think I'm on my second loop of sportscenter, I need a new channel stat lol

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Haha, this usually happens to me in the mornings. I'm usually up a couple of hours before I have to be ready so I'll turn on SC and get on my computer. Before I realize it, I'm listening to the same story for the second or third time lol. Usually by then I don't care too much and just leave the tv on for some background noise. But tonight, since I'm working on a little bit of homework, I have chosen to turn the tv off and listen to some music instead. But of course FCB is still here to distract me from my studies :lol:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Working on getting a Card from my sig!!! It's gonna take a Superfractor but still worth it, keep your fingers crossed for me.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I'll see if I can persuade him!

No persuading needed Ashburn! Thanks for connecting me with him, I've literally looked for this card for 7 years. I made him an offer I don't think he can refuse! :D He's a great guy so I was more than willign to make an over the top offer.

His:
2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Jason Donald Red Refractor /5 BGS 9.5

My:
2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Jason Donald Orange Refractor /25 BGS 9
2009 Bowman Chrome Jason Donald Superfractor 1/1

But, like he said, it's a beautiful card, especially being a Phillies w/ that eye popping red border. It's not set in stone, I can just hope now :D But dat supafracta doe... =[

20130821_182708_zps0c72aead.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts