Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. For my first class I have to teach 2 pilates moves today. I can't even do one of them myself :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well so far I'm enrolled in 11 credits for next semester. Looking to get it bumped up to 16

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

Hopefully this isn't too mean to our resident Bagwell collector:

98a03905-a33e-48bf-92b6-699f0ac2d3ff_zpsea9c2952.jpg

Ouch! But surprisingly, i can play today. Its not Bagwell, but i found this at my lcs a couple years ago. So i know firsthand what the steels look like. Can someone out there find me a steel Bagwell for my birthday coming up in three weeks? :)

20131002_095811_zpsdef875ad.jpg

Kinda funny how we both put up Braves pitchers ;)

Btw, if anyone needs this Smoltz, lmk. I dont need it.

Last edited:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Not sure what is going on with PB, but it will not keep the resize of a pic. I hate that stupid site. And Google+ took away the ability to change the size of an image once uploaded. Not sure why. So I used the Sportscard album site to upload and host the pics in my sig.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Not sure what is going on with PB, but it will not keep the resize of a pic. I hate that stupid site. And Google+ took away the ability to change the size of an image once uploaded. Not sure why. So I used the Sportscard album site to upload and host the pics in my sig.

I have a batch resize powertoy on my pc

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm about to pull the trigger on a Mauer atomic /10. Just not sure if I want to or not. I figure I should probably do it soon though with them being limited to 10 copies. It would look really nice next to mine from last year

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Ouch! But surprisingly, i can play today. Its not Bagwell, but i found this at my lcs a couple years ago. So i know firsthand what the steels look like. Can someone out there find me a steel Bagwell for my birthday coming up in three weeks? :)

20131002_095811_zpsdef875ad.jpg

Kinda funny how we both put up Braves pitchers ;)

Btw, if anyone needs this Smoltz, lmk. I dont need it.

I meant to check through my stack of these for Bagwell this past weekend, but forgot to. I'll plan to do so tonight. I think I have about 25% of the Steel set, so I'm not counting on it. But you never know.

Might you 'need' a Bronze or Silver or base? I'll check for those, too, but doubt I have a Bagwell.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] - SICK sig man! It's funny because if I had the nameplate for Belle, I'd have the exact same three card combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online