Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The Tribe sucks... Ahhh

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Sorry Mac, but I've been rooting for the Rays the whole time. I guess being a Twins fan is making it tough for me to root for the Indians right now

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Sorry Mac, but I've been rooting for the Rays the whole time. I guess being a Twins fan is making it tough for me to root for the Indians right now

Haha yea. It's bad. They suck. Leaving so many guys on base. Passing up so many opportunities.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Side by side at a game with these....

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Chien-Ming-****-RARE-2012-Nationals-Game-Used-Jersey-MLB-Authentication-Hologram-/00/s/MTU1OFgxNDAw/z/xF4AAOxytBZSRKUB/$T2eC16FHJGYFFk0CtUfqBSRKU!NEIQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16hHJHkFFltcN2rlBSRO8pBM3!~~60_57.JPG

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Thanks, but i have the bronze, a couple base, and now a couple silvers thanks to wrong listings on ebay. But i would sincerely appreciate a double check for the steel.
I looked; didn't come across a single Bagwell insert.

I'd suggest you just keep an eye out on comc. That's where I got my Maddux Steel, and they'll almost certainly list it properly (and with a good scan).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online