Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals...

A rare GQ Leather Mini update for you MTers...well, the ones who ain't my Facebook Friends (not everyone loves Frosty, I guess...sniffle, sniffle):

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Leather Mini #92 Mariano Rivera #ed 10/10 :grin:
gqleather-mo.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon. Just had the final funeral placing my grandpas ashes to rest. Local vfw had a wonderful ceremony including a 21 gun salute. Grandpa was national guard 10 years, active duty 2 years and the city police for 20.
Nice to have closure. Do not want to head home tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Afternoon. Just had the final funeral placing my grandpas ashes to rest. Local vfw had a wonderful ceremony including a 21 gun salute. Grandpa was national guard 10 years, active duty 2 years and the city police for 20.
Nice to have closure. Do not want to head home tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

I guess I missed all of this. I am very sorry to hear Mike.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I meant to check through my stack of these for Bagwell this past weekend, but forgot to. I'll plan to do so tonight. I think I have about 25% of the Steel set, so I'm not counting on it. But you never know.

Might you 'need' a Bronze or Silver or base? I'll check for those, too, but doubt I have a Bagwell.

Thanks, but i have the bronze, a couple base, and now a couple silvers thanks to wrong listings on ebay. But i would sincerely appreciate a double check for the steel.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody have a couple of bucks in their PayPal that I could borrow? For some reason the funds for my eBay sale this morning are being held and without the money from that sale I can't afford the card I made a deal for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online