Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~ Wednesday Morning Thread ~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
For the benefit of [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] (and because I like showing off) :D

I was truly amazed by my MTSS gift this year!

I will get some proper scans up in a bit, but first I wanted to take some pics to show the time/creativity that Dustin @Hawk8 put into the presentation of my gift...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Alrighty, here are the real scans as promised...may I say once again that @Hawk8 Dustin did an outstanding job!

CubsGreatsCustom.jpg

2006 Greats of the Game Cubs Greats Memorabilia #BW Billy Williams Jsy

2Custom.jpg

2001 SP Legendary Cuts Game Jersey #JBW Billy Williams Jsy

3Custom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Reverse #105 Billy Williams 34/75

TOTTJerseyAutoCustom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Jersey #105 Billy Williams 143/150

4Custom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Swatch Double #101 Andre Dawson B-J 03/50

TOTT1-1Custom.jpg

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Jersey Black #101 Andre Dawson

Not sure if anyone guessed from my earlier pics, but the last one is a 1/1 :eek::shock::eek::shock:

The thing that really blew me away is that every one of these cards was one that I did not already have in my collection. The 2 Billy Williams TOTTs have eluded me several times, and I had never even seen the Dawson swatch double /50. The 1/1 came from the collector in LA who is selling out (and Dustin is buying out :lol:) and I am incredibly humbled that he would concede a 1/1 to a fellow collector. :oops:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] - Whoa, those are some freaking awesome cards! I didn't notice but wow on the 1/1!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Just saw this

Yes I do. I've been involved with NAPP for 10 years or so. Crazy guy.

Very cool! I've been watching some of his Vids.

Going to pick up my cell phone....got a new screen installed, mine finally XXXX the bed.

Also, a big thanks to pghbuccos (Pittsburgh Dave) who was kind enough to pick and mail us a Chromecast in Canada. No more bulky HDMI cable connected to the laptop!
Thanks Dave! I'll leave some feedback on here as well. :)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Going to pick up my cell phone....got a new screen installed, mine finally XXXX the bed.

Also, a big thanks to pghbuccos (Pittsburgh Dave) who was kind enough to pick and mail us a Chromecast in Canada. No more bulky HDMI cable connected to the laptop!

Chrome cast rocks. We are ordering a 2nd for the TV in our room.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

Great to know he is still in contact.

How exactly does it work?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Nice to see the Frank Thomas cards you posted Jesse :) Are you parting with a lot of your stuff? If so, you know which card I would give a good home too ;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Thanks guys.....it has been #1 on the want list but the only one that has shown up was the jersey from ther Curt Schilling collection that is signed to Curt himself; ah no thank you.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ

Scott got me in as a Beta tester for Adobe some years ago. He is a pretty wild guy. Plays a mean guitar, we jammed together at a Photoshop World a few years ago in Orlando. Very talented ,does some great football photos.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon. After looking through my bucket it appears I need to take new pics of some pc autos and all my griffey inserts. Don't have a scanner, or a computer for that matter....

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
poking my head in to say hi. happy for Maddux, Glavine, and Thomas however this has not made it a little more difficult to get an 87 Topps Maddux auto at a decent price. Luckily i have the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts