Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Staying home with the boys today. Probably gonna be home tomorrow too, and Jayme on Friday. Just want to keep them home from daycare for the week. Jerrods oxygen was dropping down to 89-90% during the night last night. He's currently sleeping on the floor in his room, but his oxygen is staying at 98-100%, which is a good sign. Hoping he's better by the weekend because I have tickets to the Mountain West Beerfest in Rapid City, SD on Saturday. 4 hours of unlimited samples from over 50 breweries. They say there will be over 200 beers available to try.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! Staying home with the boys today. Probably gonna be home tomorrow too, and Jayme on Friday. Just want to keep them home from daycare for the week. Jerrods oxygen was dropping down to 89-90% during the night last night. He's currently sleeping on the floor in his room, but his oxygen is staying at 98-100%, which is a good sign. Hoping he's better by the weekend because I have tickets to the Mountain West Beerfest in Rapid City, SD on Saturday. 4 hours of unlimited samples from over 50 breweries. They say there will be over 200 beers available to try.

my favorite brand WHEN I COULD drink beer -------------------FREE COLD BEER

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon...like @Dazed said, fairly mild day today. Supposed to turn cold this weekend - I think I'll make a batch of chili!
You read my mind. Big pot of chili going in the crock pot Saturday morning. Then making the corn bread. I put the corn bread in a bowl then smother it with chili and topped with some shredded cheese.🥣🌽🍞🧀

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
You read my mind. Big pot of chili going in the crock pot Saturday morning. Then making the corn bread. I put the corn bread in a bowl then smother it with chili and topped with some shredded cheese.🥣
We make chili quite often at work (gotta support the bean business), so we hardly ever have it at home. We actually made a batch at work last week and browned up some stew meat instead of burger and it was excellent.

Members online