Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****3/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadow play

Mar 24, 2022
winterfell
Afternoon all! Busy, busy! Had a few storms last night. Nothing major. Still get a few people calling with insurance questions.
hey until @Shaggy gives me access to the off topic forum i cant post music there. miss the afternoon jams.

just posting one, hope its ok. last song i seen Rory play live.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Yeah, and if I'm doubling the width of each display case, and going taller, I think I'll be okay with the 14 inch depth, which is what I previously had anyways. My problem is, I'm always "bigger is better" and worried I'll run out of room, but I think the shallower cabinet will be fine if I really am able to double up the width in the end.
I agree with both @dano7 & @gt2590. I'm sure you've seen these but just in case. I'm in a few bobblehead groups (KC) on FB a lot of guys buy tiered spice racks for their displays. They come in plastic (clear & solid colors), wood, metal mesh etc. A lot of them are adjustable.
Spice Rack.jpeg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I agree with both @dano7 & @gt2590. I'm sure you've seen these but just in case. I'm in a few bobblehead groups (KC) on FB a lot of guys buy tiered spice racks for their displays. They come in plastic (clear & solid colors), wood, metal mesh etc. A lot of them are adjustable.
Those, along with new one touches are on my list lol. In the old cases, I used spare ball cubes to put bobbleheads on. The one thing that stinks is all of the old Twins bobbleheads had the same size base, but the newer ones that they've been coming out with in the last 10 years all have different shapes and sizes for the base, making it tough at times. Or they have ones like the Bomba Squad one, that is actually 5 smaller bobbleheads in one

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Those, along with new one touches are on my list lol. In the old cases, I used spare ball cubes to put bobbleheads on. The one thing that stinks is all of the old Twins bobbleheads had the same size base, but the newer ones that they've been coming out with in the last 10 years all have different shapes and sizes for the base, making it tough at times. Or they have ones like the Bomba Squad one, that is actually 5 smaller bobbleheads in one
I hear ya! A couple years ago The Omaha Storm Chaser had 4 or 5 bobbles that the base fit together. Nearly impossible to display assembled.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hear ya! A couple years ago The Omaha Storm Chaser had 4 or 5 bobbles that the base fit together. Nearly impossible to display assembled.
A few years ago the Twins outfield gave themselves the nickname "Nothing Falls but Raindrops" so they had a set of 3 bobbleheads that lined up together to make up the outfield. Then they retired Mauer's number in 2019 and did a set of 4 bobbleheads that when displayed together, the base of each bobblehead lines up and makes a 7 when all put together

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
made 20 packs of 50 braves for next month already had 30 . Don't play them till almost end of season . Hope to sell these first kids day ===2000 plus bused in .
Really need to move alot ---$5000 for pool liner

Members online

Latest posts