Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What cards do you wish to see?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I would love to see a Brandon Phillips-Joe Morgan dual auto card. It seems so obvious it is absurd it had not happened yet. I would also like to see Topps Base include each year's Hall of Fame inductees.

I'd love to see base Topps include any 10+ year veteran player who retired the year before, I'd love to have a card with completed career stats. I'm guessing licensing prohibits them from doing so in many cases... but Topps should really look into this.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Game used Player psn/DNA scabs

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'd love to see base Topps include any 10+ year veteran player who retired the year before, I'd love to have a card with completed career stats. I'm guessing licensing prohibits them from doing so in many cases... but Topps should really look into this.

I don't think it would be much of a problem -- it'd have to be an insert to get around the potential licensing issues.

I envision an inset set annually in Topps Series 2 called "Topps Salutes...." that has 10+ year service time players. An example for a 2013 "Topps Salutes..." would be those 10+ year vets who retired in the 2012 season, 2012-2013 hot stove, or in April 2013 when they didn't make a team in spring
training, refused a minor league assignment and decided to retire.

Front of the card will say "Topps Salutes...." with the player name, a photo of the player with his last MLB team (I assume Getty or other image archives should easily have that kind of photo available for Topps to use). Back of the card will be complete MLB career stats.

I sign away any claims to Topps for using this idea, and, you're welcome topps!

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Anything but plain white jersey swatches! Do companies realize that there are hats, helmets, shoes, gloves, belts, chest protectors, sweatbands, baseballs, bases, walls, ect, ect, ect; that are also used/ worn in games?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
New Mark McGwire (non-USA) cards
Donruss Elite FB rookies in college unis
Topps Chrome basketball
Allen & Ginter autos of Shawn Kemp, Adrian Peterson, and Brock Lesnar
Upper Deck Big Ten set
Another patch set like 2009 Ultimate

A guy can dream, right?

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
In Topps Pro Debut, sp/variation (whatever you call them) cards of major league players who made played minor league rehab games the previous season. Guys like Harper, Jeter, etc. I think this would be give Pro Debut a nice boost.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
In Topps Pro Debut, sp/variation (whatever you call them) cards of major league players who made played minor league rehab games the previous season. Guys like Harper, Jeter, etc. I think this would be give Pro Debut a nice boost.

I definitely agree this is a great idea if they're wearing their MiLB jersey. The only downside to such a card would be that it would potentially take away a card some other player may have had.

On a related note, I'd like to see only current or former major league players on major league licensed cards.

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
After seeing all of the crash the game inserts why couldn't that happen again. Maybe a set of 50 players with 10 different dates on them. That would make for a fun chase with only 500 cards to chase. And the prize could be left over cards that were to be replacements.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
After seeing all of the crash the game inserts why couldn't that happen again. Maybe a set of 50 players with 10 different dates on them. That would make for a fun chase with only 500 cards to chase. And the prize could be left over cards that were to be replacements.

Because they already put too many redemption's as it is in packs and can't fulfill them. Can you imagine if they had a "game" where they could potentially have to "redeem" winners? Sorry for making lite of your idea but I think a lot of us are just fed up with the millions of redemption's they already have in the hobby. This would just be a flashy version of a redemption IMO.

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
Because they already put too many redemption's as it is in packs and can't fulfill them. Can you imagine if they had a "game" where they could potentially have to "redeem" winners? Sorry for making lite of your idea but I think a lot of us are just fed up with the millions of redemption's they already have in the hobby. This would just be a flashy version of a redemption IMO.

I understand. But look back and chk out what is worth more in the ud crash game. Redemptions are worth way more. So if topps could make a game that only 10 percent won and only 5 percent redeem. That is a usual amount of redemptions in all Topps products now. So at least the redemptions would be worth something if you pull it from a pack.

treakle23

Jan 25, 2020
I actually have a Richmond photo postcard of Dale Murphy produced by Brook Treakle. A few have been sold on eBay over the years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts