Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what the heck???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
no reply back yet. he has created a shipping label and a tracking number just didnt send it yet

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
his reply:
" should have ended i switched some listings to auctions, the card is yours "
but he still has not sent it. Only shipping label created
looks like he ended the other one

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
People make mistakes. Seems like this is going to turn out well for you. Post office is unreliable when it comes to scanning labels or he might not have shipped it yet because it is the weekend.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I'm surprised this was a first or a surprise to you that a seller would try to resell something that went for a low $. I have had a number of sellers cancel auctions I won and it is always something like I lost it or already sold it. I try to see if it pops back up. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Part of the game. As with crap buyers who try to rip off good sellers, there are a small percentage of scummy sellers who will rip off buyers too.

However, everything so far seems to be pointing in your favor. He ended the higher priced listing, is telling you it is yours and has created a shipping label. The PO is definitely working at a lower level than before and things are not updating and moving very slow at times. There is still a small chance smoke is being blown up your a$$, but odds are you will get the card eventually.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I'm surprised this was a first or a surprise to you that a seller would try to resell something that went for a low $. I have had a number of sellers cancel auctions I won and it is always something like I lost it or already sold it. I try to see if it pops back up. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Part of the game. As with crap buyers who try to rip off good sellers, there are a small percentage of scummy sellers who will rip off buyers too.

However, everything so far seems to be pointing in your favor. He ended the higher priced listing, is telling you it is yours and has created a shipping label. The PO is definitely working at a lower level than before and things are not updating and moving very slow at times. There is still a small chance smoke is being blown up your a$$, but odds are you will get the card eventually.
I have heard of people doing that (didn't get what they want and re-list it) but never happened to me. But like you said its looking like in my favor. Looks like he just made a mistake.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts