Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What type of hobby knowledge do you possess?

When it comes to hobby smarts, I am:

• a. King of the hill, I am never surprised because I think that I already know it all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
This is a tough question. I worked at a card shop throughout the 90's so I'm extremely knowledgeable there. But have been out of touch for the more recent products and news.

ripken2131_8

Feb 4, 2011
Savannah, GA
I know some (absolute zilch about newer stuff), but I'm not the brightest crayon in the box when compared to some of these guys. But that's why I'm always lurking on this board!

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
b. I have a strong knowledge, but there are instances where I am happy to learn something new that I didn't know previously.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Today -- since it's been a while since I've been full time probably a "c"

But if anyone wants to call me a "B" I will not object ;)

Rich

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I know a little bit about O'Neill, Rivera, and a few other Yankees but clueless regarding most things falling outside my collections. I don't really have a drive to learn about everything, I am content with the knowledge I have regarding my collecting interests since that is what I pursue.

Members online

Latest posts