Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WHICH IS BETTER TOPLOADERS OR ONE TOUCHES!!!

WHICH IS BETTER TOPLOADERS OR ONE TOUCHES!!

• TOPLOADERS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Dpanthers14 said:
nborton said:
Dpanthers14 said:
nborton said:
While one touches look better, I don't like them because you can't penny sleeve the card, it moves around too much, and it's more bulky. I think top loaders with penny sleeve and team bag are the best protection outside of grading slabs. If it's protection you are going for. If it's looks, go one touch.

I agree, but how much more protection does it give when both as equals just sit?

Well, if it's truly just going to sit somewhere undisturbed I don't think it matters. It could probably sit unprotected if it was never moved, touched, or hit. :?

lol well i have had no problems with it because the are in my closet but im going to take them all to first both at a show which still won't move much is it worth pulling a few out of the one touches and putting them into toploaders? btw do you guys store your cards standing up or laying down, sorry weird question

standing up.

Members online

Latest posts