Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who will be next player to have 100 steals in a season?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
josh stays close to his denim vest...(seinfeld reference there)

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
marterburn said:
Russ S. said:
MojoDan said:
Pretty sure Josh pulled the Givens rainbow from UD this past year. He kept hitting auto after auto (green,blue,red etc) of his. Not sure what he did with them.
If my memory serves me, he pulled 3 Green Autos /10 did he not?
Think I tried at one point to get them, but he was asking way too much!
This one only ran me $80.

yeah he pulled 3 greens /10. he then rejected my ebay offers for $3, $4, $5 when he put them up together as a lot.
That's wierd he would reject those sweet offers. Mine were only a tad higher... ::facepalm:: :)

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
My stash hopes Jared Mitchell
but I'm still sticking with EY and Jennings

It is tough since so many RBI guys will be pissed if baserunner gets thrown out while they are at bat

Teams just don't like to give up potential out when even 7, 8, 9 hitters (in AL) can drive the ball into the gaps

Back in the Len Sakata days Al Bumbry had to get to 2nd base to score on a bloop single but now a days even middle infielders putting up crazy HR totals

Maybe Ichiro and Figgins will get 150 between the 2 of them this season

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
My stash hopes Jared Mitchell
but I'm still sticking with EY and Jennings

It is tough since so many RBI guys will be pissed if baserunner gets thrown out while they are at bat

Teams just don't like to give up potential out when even 7, 8, 9 hitters (in AL) can drive the ball into the gaps

Back in the Len Sakata days Al Bumbry had to get to 2nd base to score on a bloop single but now a days even middle infielders putting up crazy HR totals

Maybe Ichiro and Figgins will get 150 between the 2 of them this season

Darn you! ;)

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Defensive catching so is bad right now, i'm surprised not more players are doing it.

Maybe speed just isn't sexy anymore.

MLB players need to get their sexy back, and swipe more, Rickey and Vince would have gone crazy in today's game.

Unfortunately, chicks really do dig the long ball and everyone wants to hit jacks, kind of like NBA centers wanting to shoot 3 pointers.

Members online

Latest posts