Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOAH. The good side of 2010 Ginter has appeared.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
moxacaine said:
wow they ruined that. ::facepalm:: why even try if you cant fit the whole name.

I agree 100%. It's surprising how many collectors will accept whatever is thrown in front of them. This could of easily been done correctly. Instead, they ruined the eye appeal. We as a whole, still accept this so they continue to get away with it. Cut autos upside down, the card covering part of the auto etc. It's funny. So many see something new and immediately think "Wow !! Sick !!" without thinking it through. I bet those same people dont chase ugly girls with parts missing. Maybe today I'll see if I can get away with completing my job 80%. "Hey Scott, About the pa"....and then just walk away.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
That hawk is the card I want more than any other in. Ginter this year! Wow! Chopper is sweet also. I love the larger cards!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
bodiaz said:
That hawk is the card I want more than any other in. Ginter this year! Wow! Chopper is sweet also. I love the larger cards!

same id love to get one of the miggy n43's or w/e their called. cant be too much as its non auto and non gu

lmk if any of u pull one

Members online

Latest posts