Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOAH. The good side of 2010 Ginter has appeared.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I'm sure the person who pulled it is going to return it to Topps citing their mistake ;)

I've a feeling stuff that always used to be in the highest-end products will start appearing in all products, just perhaps with less frequency as we have here.

thenumberonemetfan said:
The card is amazing but it doesnt belong in Ginter. This type of card belongs in a high end product, it doesnt go with the rest of the product IMO. I'd kill to see one of these in person though.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
donrusscrusademan said:
vwnut13 said:
I'll take a Robinson Cano.

JUBMO JERSEY FTW! :lol:

yep, there it is.

I was trying to think of the best player that was 4 or less and it somehow slipped my mind.

You do realize that the Yankees don't have names on the back of their jerseys right?

A Cano would be just what I said. A Jumbo Jersey.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
vwnut13 said:
donrusscrusademan said:
vwnut13 said:
I'll take a Robinson Cano.

JUBMO JERSEY FTW! :lol:

yep, there it is.

I was trying to think of the best player that was 4 or less and it somehow slipped my mind.

You do realize that the Yankees don't have names on the back of their jerseys right?

A Cano would be just what I said. A Jumbo Jersey.

yeah, thats why I jokingly said Ruth/Foxx. they would either make a blank or throw some fakes in (just like the nuts, which werent salted :lol: )

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
vwnut13 said:
The Hawk has shown up too. It's upside down. And cut off. :lol:

ag102.jpg

[ebay:1feczcce]230494163225[/ebay:1feczcce]

One of coolest relics ever in Ginter. Will sell for a mint, to one of the Ginter super sp collectors.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
this stuff is legendary, the higher end hits from this product can go head to head with any high end topps
product, too bad topps had their heads up their @#)* when they packed out this stuff.

Kevin

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
That was pulled live in a group break. A member here got the Braves. rbisportscards is who the card was pulled for. He called me tonight around 10:30 central time to tell me about it. The guy doing the break was the guy that is selling it. ndpaul99 on blogtv.

~AJ

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
matchpenalty said:
vwnut13 said:
The Hawk has shown up too. It's upside down. And cut off. :lol:

ag102.jpg

[ebay:1oitl9yn]230494163225[/ebay:1oitl9yn]

One of coolest relics ever in Ginter. Will sell for a mint, to one of the Ginter super sp collectors.

but wait, did Tony use this board or is it a Tony Hawk skateboard? :?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
As you can see from the auction, there are 4 other cards in this set besides Chipper and Tony Hawk -- Chase Utley, Ryan Braun, David Ortiz and Joe Mauer...

Members online

Latest posts