Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You are a BUM!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I remember that video from a few years back. It was all over the Canadian news for a few days since it took place in Toronto.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Thanks for sharing the link. I had never seen that video before.

It a mixed emotion type video. On the one hand, I can see why Rios wouldn't want to sign. It's also a little kid is walking next to him with the paper and pen, not an adult. He clearly ignores the kid. Is he entitled to do that? Absolutely. Is the adult a complete d-bag for for yelling at Rios b/c he decided not to sign for the kid? Check again.

But, on the other hand - as a superstar athlete, I think you have got to be prepare for what comes with the territory of being in the spotlight. When it's going good, I bet it's really good and when it's going bad, well, you have stuff like this (which is minor compared to some of the other stuff you see and hear about with celebrities). I think athletes need to be able to be above this stuff, ignore the people, smile and move on. I get it though -we are all human - it's hard to ignore 100% of the crap 100% of the time. Cameras are always on these guys and this is exactly what they are looking for so they can make a spectacle of it and put money in their pockets and boost their egos.

Basically, I come down on the side of the athlete. Screw these kind of fans that have no tact and cleary show zero common courtesy for another fellow human being.

dayracing

Nov 26, 2008
sad part is is he probably gave that idiot hundreds of autographs. sometimes i wonder why players sign autos at all.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
THAT FAT GUY OR FAT BOY IS A TOTAL IDIOT....HE'S REALLY MESSING EVERYTHING UP FOR EVERYBODY...HE SHOULD TAKE HIMSELF TO MCDONALDS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT PICKLES AND ONIONS IN HIS BIG MAC!!!!!! A-HOLE!!!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
jlvjr16 said:
THAT FAT GUY OR FAT BOY IS A TOTAL IDIOT....HE'S REALLY MESSING EVERYTHING UP FOR EVERYBODY...HE SHOULD TAKE HIMSELF TO MCDONALDS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT PICKLES AND ONIONS IN HIS BIG MAC!!!!!! A-HOLE!!!
Yea and sneaking into a charity event is better.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
boxbreaker44 said:
jlvjr16 said:
Dude give it up already it seems everytime this guy posts you or someone else has to say that to the guy. broken record player.. ::facepalm::

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
sdsportsfan1214 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
jlvjr16 said:
Dude give it up already it seems everytime this guy posts you or someone else has to say that to the guy. broken record player.. ::facepalm::

post thanked

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
I can easily get Vlad...

shoot me a pm if anyone is interested in prob trading...I did a trade early this year for a Hanley auto for a Vlad.

Members online

Latest posts