Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your thoughts on Lesnar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I don't care how much ground game he learns.He will never be in the class or a threat to beat Fedor.He might be a heavyweight champion in the ufc one day due to defaught.I just don't see the greatness with this guy.He had the crazy horse hurt and on the ground for 3 rounds and couldn't finish him,and we haven't seen him take a punch yet.

He only popular for his name.I think he will get his butt wipped by a good heavyweight.Too bad most of them are in Affliction.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Sam Banks said:
Yes, I am a wrestling fan, and oddly enough, I wasn't a fan of Lesnar's when he was in WWE.

And I know that Tito did the grave digger celebration, but I am not a fan of his, so I didn't want to mention his name.

And I agree with everything you said about him needing to improve.

I just feel he is being very underestimated just because of his past. Some people just won't look at him as legit no matter what.

BJ Penn ran over to sherk after the fight just ended wiped some blood of sherks face and licked it as to celebrate like he was a Warrior or something...

UFC has ton's of guys that celebrate.

Members online

Latest posts