Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== Ze Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Boy I had a decent day yesterday buying, selling, and trading! Was able to pick up the Mauer atomic thanks to the great members of the MT, I also have the orange, purple, blue, and gold refractors coming in as well. Sold a couple of cards to get them and then I was able to trade for a couple of other Twins cards from Chrome and Finest. Its too bad that I wasn't able to get the Mauer super on Thursday but oh well, the atomic will do :D

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Ah, quick question: do you guys know a website where I could custom order a baseball jersey? Would like to be able to choose the lettering, colors, number and name...

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Morning y'all. The Team collectors are in DC to watch some Nats games. I'll be the only one rockin' the Jays jersey..... Perfect weather for baseball.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning guys. Boy I had a decent day yesterday buying, selling, and trading! Was able to pick up the Mauer atomic thanks to the great members of the MT, I also have the orange, purple, blue, and gold refractors coming in as well. Sold a couple of cards to get them and then I was able to trade for a couple of other Twins cards from Chrome and Finest. Its too bad that I wasn't able to get the Mauer super on Thursday but oh well, the atomic will do :D

:lol: :lol;
Dave has sold that card 3 times now and still has not gotten paid for it. :lol: :lol: I'm busting on the 2 of you

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Seems the guy that had this card and there was about a day left on it cancelled all the bids. It must of went for an off e-bay deal It was at 150 when I seen it last. I have mine and would love someone to offer me at least 200 for it :lol: Of course mine is no ware near this one......IT IS BETTER ;)
$T2eC16dHJHEE9ny2srQiBQWkIGRrog~~60_12.JPG

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=300781949382

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
:lol: :lol;
Dave has sold that card 3 times now and still has not gotten paid for it. :lol: :lol: I'm busting on the 2 of you
It is paid for now :D I need to find a red refractor for a decent price now. One ended earlier this month for about $7 dlvd and I didn't remember to bid since I took my girlfriend to the movie that night

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Doing just fine here. Long day at the rink?
Hoping to be here until 2 only. Longer tomorrow. More football

Huskers play this afternoon.
I have mlb.tv, so I'll watch baseball today. But I wanted to watch some football today....CFB that is ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts