Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== Ze Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. I slept the Hell in this morning. Now off to work. Have a good one guys.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hoping to be here until 2 only. Longer tomorrow. More football

Huskers play this afternoon.
I have mlb.tv, so I'll watch baseball today. But I wanted to watch some football today....CFB that is ;)

Watch baseball all day. There is no reason to watch the Cornsuckers

Something tells me the third time will be last time.;):cool:
It better be! Otherwise you'd have some explaining to do :D

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
It is paid for now :D I need to find a red refractor for a decent price now. One ended earlier this month for about $7 dlvd and I didn't remember to bid since I took my girlfriend to the movie that night

Just to remind you of what you'll be getting:
MauerAtomic.jpg

It'll be on its way Monday.:D

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro!

Was at the shop today and overheard a guy talking about Leaf cut autos. He was like "Man, I hear Taylor Swift is in that product. I wish I could pull that!"

I told him I had one and he freaked out. He was like what do you need for it!!?? I said, you got any Eli Manning? He goes, yup got a nice on-card one. How bout the Eli AND two boxes of triple threads?

I would have done the trade for the Eli alone, but walked out with two extra boxes :) Live break anyone?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks again for the great deal! If I didn't have to put money into my COMC account to make an offer I'd try to get the Mauer red thats on there but I don't want to put the money in there and not be able to get the card

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
I'm using my phone as my internet connection so I can run it though an IP mask so I can watch WATCHESPN.com and other stuff like Hulu, US Netflix (As well as UK, Ireland, Canada, Brazil & Mexico), all the networks, etc., here at work.

I use it at home, but if I use the service at work, it creates problems. They have a 1 week free trial, so I'll just keep using a trial all winter ;)

It works for NFL gamepass too. Usually I can't watch NFL Network, and some Sunday and all prime time games are blacked out...not for me! :)

:ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::geek::ugeek::geek::geek::ugeek:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Herro!

Was at the shop today and overheard a guy talking about Leaf cut autos. He was like "Man, I hear Taylor Swift is in that product. I wish I could pull that!"

I told him I had one and he freaked out. He was like what do you need for it!!?? I said, you got any Eli Manning? He goes, yup got a nice on-card one. How bout the Eli AND two boxes of triple threads?

I would have done the trade for the Eli alone, but walked out with two extra boxes :) Live break anyone?

BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I'm using my phone as my internet connection so I can run it though an IP mask so I can watch WATCHESPN.com and other stuff like Hulu, US Netflix (As well as UK, Ireland, Canada, Brazil & Mexico), all the networks, etc., here at work.

I use it at home, but if I use the service at work, it creates problems. They have a 1 week free trial, so I'll just keep using a trial all winter ;)

It works for NFL gamepass too. Usually I can't watch NFL Network, and some Sunday and all prime time games are blacked out...not for me! :)

WAAAAAYYYYY :ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::geek::ugeek::geek::geek::ugeek:

Fixed.;)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Fan-freakin'-tastic (MT member formerly known as Big) Joe!:D
How's life in the Elder household?

Thank you. Glad to hear things are awesome!

Things are good here, we're both just working like crazy. I work tonight, so that's 6 days this week for me. Crystal is at work and that's all 7 days this work week for her. Next week's paychecks will be nice. :D

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Pack two:
-Eddie Murray jersey 01/27
- Wilin Rosario RC jersey / AUTO 18/75 (spells C 20)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Pack 3:

- Ryan Braun jersey 1/9
- Jose Bautista jersey / AUTO 5/9 (spells 2011 MLB OPS LEADER) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts