Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
Boomo did a good job hosting the break - he has no control over the content and he took a HUGE risk with this one. kudos to him!

After looking at some of the items this guy bought on ebay. WOW is this product filled with crap. Lots of $10 junk relic cards. I have a feeling that the cases that boomo broke were definitely front loaded and there will be some serious duds moving forward.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Boomo did a good job hosting the break - he has no control over the content and he took a HUGE risk with this one. kudos to him!

After looking at some of the items this guy bought on ebay. WOW is this product filled with crap. Lots of $10 junk relic cards. I have a feeling that the cases that boomo broke were definitely front loaded and there will be some serious duds moving forward.

on the 14th bought a ton from the same seller elitco or something. Tons of 50 dollar bat and jersey cards

Feels so "Bro-ish". Having that buy list turn up really is the worst thing that could have happened to the company.

agreed and jt called that broish early on post #3. His 6th sense is good lol

Last edited:

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
So, I left at 3 central, and just got on. Anyone want me to fill me with what happened the last 8 pages? Also got a very nice PM from Boomo.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I'm just wondering where they got the $$$ for the Ruth Bat, & the Yankees ball ??? I just hope they are really going to be given away to whatever collector will be paying for all those points. It says the leader board will be posted on Becketts website

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I'm just wondering where they got the $$$ for the Ruth Bat, & the Yankees ball ??? I just hope they are really going to be given away to whatever collector will be paying for all those points. It says the leader board will be posted on Becketts website

The guy made a lot of money a few years ago holding a popular auction. He probably bought a few nice high end items to get people interested in this. I read somewhere that there are four big ads in the latest Beckett issue.

On a side note - I will try and get pics of the lots you sent me this week. We've been cleaning house so things are a mess the past few days. I haven't even got to look at the cards again since I first opened them :-o

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
The guy made a lot of money a few years ago holding a popular auction. He probably bought a few nice high end items to get people interested in this. I read somewhere that there are four big ads in the latest Beckett issue.

On a side note - I will try and get pics of the lots you sent me this week. We've been cleaning house so things are a mess the past few days. I haven't even got to look at the cards again since I first opened them :-o

cool, glad you had fun with the mini break

Latest posts