Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i received the 16x 20 ryan also yesterday, so less than a week 2 get 2 redemptions sent. Ill have 5 more cases if anyone wants to gamble

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
LOL proud of my profession bud. Nice shoutout. LOL

I now have 28 pages of experience in reading this thread.

Raffle tickets are silly investments if the prize you win is a bat or a quilt.

Repackaging cards you didnt produce is void of creativity and smacks of cash grab.

Jcmint likes to climb poles.. ;)

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
i received the 16x 20 ryan also yesterday, so less than a week 2 get 2 redemptions sent. Ill have 5 more cases if anyone wants to gamble

I was watching the Rose but it's already getting pretty pricey.

[phil]290841819724[/phil]

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I don't know if anyone listens to the Cardboard Connection pod casts, but the chief operations officer was on and I have to say that listening to him did nothing to alleviate the doubts I have about this company, or product. The two main points that I took out of the interview (granted I didn't take notes) were since I don't drive a Ferrari, I'm not this companies target demographic. Also this guy doesn't like checklists so won't be listing what is in any of their products.

Another interesting point was that the same individual could win all 16 weekly leader board prizes and the end prize of the Ruth bat.

I suppose this is a niche product, and some people will really like it, but after listening to the interview I felt alienated and couldn't get a picture of a snake oil salesman out of my mind.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I was able to move 5 cases of this yesterday in under 3 hrs. We were selling 12 slots and then randomizing and doing a 12 pick draft. people couldnt get enough.
Since this has gone live nothing I have had has moved easier. I dont know if its good bad or whatever, but i do know it isnt a scam,
every memorabilia redemption has been shipped and delivered fed ex within 4 days, and some really nice stuff has come out of it.
If i was told i could have any 10 cases of similar priced product to rip for myself, this would win out over anything else, simply cus i know
i wont get killed as bad, and seeing 2004 ultimate collection ruth dimaggio jersey relics /50 come out is really kind of cool. 15 more cases next
week, and i cant wait to rip them.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
I actually do like it. I was skeptical at first hell if you were boomo but I haven't heard people buying it complaining about it at all. I am happy with what I have hit in it. I have been in breaks with other productd where I have paid a lot for a team or 2 and hit stuff worth absolutely nothing. So far I haven't seen that with this stuff.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
there is now a duracell battery advertisement before boomos video..about power going forward and not letting anything hold you back...how you find power in yourself and go anywher you want..kind of inspirational opening to the video

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts