Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Was approached by a new player to help launch a new buyback style product with amazing
rookie and auto patch hits, along with redemption cards for signed game used memorabilia etc.
Company is called Heroes of Sport and they have a full page ad on the back of the new baseball
beckett. I will rip a case of the product on wed night, which consists of 3 4 slot boxes, with each
slot containing a premium item, redemption for memorabilia or a chance at an authentic Babe Ruth
game used bat. All redemption items are in hand, and will be shipped within one business day of being
redeemed. The owner is tired of seeing 500.00 boxes produce 50.00 in cards, he has stuffed the product
with some huge hits, with the hopes people get much more for their buck. please join in tonight
and ill discuss some more before tonight's case breaks.

boomo - BOOMO Live - blogTV

10 pm eastern time

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
nah, all done with yankee rants, I see them sucking the next 10 years.
I have no idea what fanbro is

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
the auction did a million in revenue. Not sure what was sold, but it is what it took in.

They had an AWESOME catalog and a ton of nice items in the auction. I always wondered why they didn't have another. Figured with the costs of advertising, design and layout of the massive catalog, advertising, sending off the massive catalog, etc must've have cost them a lot of their profit.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
They had an AWESOME catalog and a ton of nice items in the auction. I always wondered why they didn't have another. Figured with the costs of advertising, design and layout of the massive catalog, advertising, sending off the massive catalog, etc must've have cost them a lot of their profit.

he did mention to me how much work the one was, and he decided doing it this way might be more fun. It is a lot of that same kind of stuff, just in card for or redemption form, which will have a picture on it of the item you will get

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Their website just has a countdown timer. Why would they not promote the hell out of this? Is this unlicensed too?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
So, there are hundreds of people who RIP leaf for their "buyback" products, but there needs to be a company only doing the same thing?

I am a bit confused. I am curious to check it out.

skrip

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Anyone watch the break? Anything special pulled?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts