Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 National ROLL CALL!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Jetblue is being STINGY with flight options! grrrr

can anyone recommend any of the other airlines over one another?

if youre up to it andrew and i may be riding together out there if you would want to train it down here and ride with us. just an option. splitting gas 3 ways is better than two and even better than paying for a plane ticket. lol

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Geno's is fine, there are many places that are better.

when you say that, i want to give you the same look you gave me when i suggested you go to mcdonalds for sweet tea...

Gino's and Malnotti's is what the tourists eat when they go looking for pizza in Chicago. They are good but many prefer other local pizza places. I like the McDonalds sweet tea analogy!! That is spot in in this instance. lol

Looking forward to seeing everybody this year.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Lets hope we can get Fists of Fury at the National.......I want to see what this clown looks like

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Downtown is a quick CTA train ride from the convention center. If you want to see a Cubs game you could easily take the train but if you want to get there quicker and not have to ride with the unwashed masses, a cab ride could be had as Wrigley is about 20 miles from Rosemont and is almost a straight shot down the Kennedy Expressway. I havnt taken a cab in years so I have no idea what the trip would cost. I am sure many from FCB will be heading to Wrigley (assuming there is a game) and I assume hitching a ride will not be an issue.
~$50 for a cab ride. Traffic on game days is likely terrible, so it won't be a fun ride. Riding a train (Metra to an El train or El all all the way) would be much cheaper and more interesting (the train crowds on game days are a treat), and most likely faster depending on any necessary transfers.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I am there, and if anyone pukes again on my mother F****g feet, they are dead!

I have lived in the Chicago area for 32 years, and lou malnatis is my favorite. I am not a big fan of Giordanos or Ginos.

Can't wait dudes!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Looks like ASM Dr2b or whatever his tag is here Phil?? and I will be tearing things up over there.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I am there, and if anyone pukes again on my mother F****g feet, they are dead!

I have lived in the Chicago area for 32 years, and lou malnatis is my favorite. I am not a big fan of Giordanos or Ginos.

Can't wait dudes!

I'll have to give you my # or get yours ago. I still extend great thanks for picking up that '09 SPA BTL JJ at the '11 Nats !

Members online

Latest posts