Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------Saturday Morning 10-4 Thread------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
could you pm me a price. Interested, having a hard time with a few choices lately.

Morning everyone.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], have you had it looked at? I broke my middle finger back in march. Went to the doc after two weeks and confirmed it. Bones healed but in the process I need an MRI on it now as the tendons are all jacked up. Causing the knuckle to be 1/2 as big as it should be. And the finger stiff and weak.

Nah, didn't get it looked at, it's mostly the finger tip, so I don't think much could be done with it anyway

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Enjoying this beautiful weather. How are you doing? Buy any cards lately?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Enjoying this beautiful weather. How are you doing? Buy any cards lately?

Ahhhh, the weather is fantastic right now, ain't it? On the collecting front, I've picked up a couple of the '69 Topps Mets in PSA 8 that I need. It's getting to where the big $$$ ones are left to get, Ryan, Seaver, etc. I've added a few autographed OMLB balls and signed '69 Topps cards, as well. How about you and Cole, any new acquisitions?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I am going for fewer purchases, but more costly. Hoping to afford a t206 Cobb by the time the holidays roll around but if not I will probably get some sort of PSA RC of a HOFer.

Heard from Andrew lately?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks guys. I'm going to be patient and get the exact card that I want. If I'm spending that much on a card, I don't want to just settle for one that I may one day want to upgrade.

Members online

Latest posts