Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling Paul Goldschmidt PC thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
How much you willing to pay? My top answer will always be the BC auto for any player if they have one but base are going for around $130 now so it's not cheap.
If that's too expensive that I'd need to know your preferences, do you care if it's a sticker auto or not and do you like autograph/relic cards or prefer just autos?

Yes, unfortunately the rookie card is too expensive for me. I would like an on card auto and just auto with no relic.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I LOVE the True Colors autograph, been wanting that very badly for a while. Don't think I'll really ever have the opportunity to get one, was that on eBay?

My big pickup should be in tomorrow hopefully!

5toosweet

Dec 4, 2011
Jackson, Michigan
Sweet cards, guys! I dont have a lot of higher end cards of Goldy but will show a few pieces in my PC. Started collecting him back in 2014. Although I super collect other players I still find time to trade or buy Goldy cards when I come across them.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I LOVE the True Colors autograph, been wanting that very badly for a while. Don't think I'll really ever have the opportunity to get one, was that on eBay?

My big pickup should be in tomorrow hopefully!

Sorry, I must have missed this reply.

Thanks for the compliment on my True Color auto and yes, I did pick it up on E-Bay. Somebody had it up for BIN/BO and I grabbed it up for $100/dlvd and I was fine with that because the only other one to sell in the last few months went for $125 via auction.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Sorry, I must have missed this reply.

Thanks for the compliment on my True Color auto and yes, I did pick it up on E-Bay. Somebody had it up for BIN/BO and I grabbed it up for $100/dlvd and I was fine with that because the only other one to sell in the last few months went for $125 via auction.

Yeah that's a great price - I lost out on that one that went for $125, I didn't think it would go that high. Nice buy for sure!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
This is the Goldschmidt thread not the Diamondbacks thread..

Yes, yes it is. However with D2R play by play of all the Spring Training games (which I do like to see someone passionate about the game and DBax), I figured it would get lost in there and it's basically the same crew in there as here. Anyway, moving on...

Ryan

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
This is available as well..

goldschmidt-auto-patch.jpg

I also found a 2014 Museum collection auto 256/399 as well..
(looks like the 5/5 above but higher numbered)

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
By the end of the season the DBacks thread will be the longest ongoing thread in FCB history :D

I love it, I can get quick updates when I'm at work and not have to dig through box score/other blogs. Keep it up!

My new Goldy card didn't make it Saturday but should be here today!

Latest posts