Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling Paul Goldschmidt PC thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I am awaiting the following Goldy cards in the mail:

2014 Dynasty auto patch 1/1 (super sick patch)
2014 Topps Chrome jumbo patch auto /10 (tag patch)
2011 BC base auto BGS 9.5/10
2015 Stadium Club gold parallel auto #d 01/25 (ebay 1/1 lol)
(x2) 2011 Topps Update cognac parallel rookie cards

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Sweet Goldys as always! I think I saw that Dynasty on the bay, that's another one I need to pick up now that I have the dynasty from 2015.

I just haven't seen much I've wanted listed lately. I don't think I've bought anything in 2 weeks. Hoping some cool stuff comes out of Museum Collections - first Goldy Bat Barrel in the checklist and the first Ziegler autographs, looking forward to picking up one of those.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Not the craziest card, but I came across this while looking for something else.

This is from 2010 Pro Debut. Gotta love those Missoula Ospreys.

It is the gold version /50

attachment.php

Scan and case are crappy. The card is sharp.

Attachments

• Gold50.jpg
    Gold50.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 23

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Haven't posted all season, but here's a good chunk of my Goldschmidt pickups since April or so. Haven't really picked up that much, but the stuff I did get was pretty nice. Been trying to cut back and save money this year, collecting was getting way out of hand. Happy with what I got though!

All-Star autograph/25

An (almost complete) letter patch/10

2016 Bowman Red/5

Jumbo Patch/Autograph/10

Another one for the High Tek rainbow, /5

My first Majestic tag of any kind, 1/1

My third Goldy logo man, first from an All-Star game, 1/1:

Also from the same All-Star game, my favorite D-backs patch ever, really cool to find an whole one (mostly) intact:

And one of my favorites - never thought I'd get to own one this good from his rookie year. I ended up finding an Omar Vizquel patch card i had pulled maybe 12 years ago in an old box - nothing great, numbered out of 100, but threw it on eBay and got $300 for it, so decided to turn that profit into this Red Refractor/5.

Always want to see more Goldy's if anyone has them!

Members online