Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Panini Immaculate Baseball - releasing 9/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
I believe just on the cleats. Not sure about the jumbo batting gloves. All other cards do specifically state game used though.

One thing that isn't specific is what piece of material is used. I pulled a Trammell GU/Auto and couldn't find anywhere on the card stating it's a hat piece. Only place I found that lists it as such is a long PDF checklist. Hopefully there isn't much confusion once it's sold on Ebay. But you can clearly tell it's from a cap.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Most of the rookie stuff is "event used". Which explains why the backs haven't been scanned in auctions lol
Picked up a few Jimmy Nelson cards (way overpaid for a patch knowing this now) which look really nice and the collector in me can't complain about the affordability. Haven't seen a base card in hand yet but I'll probably pick up the Brewers

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
I'm going for the 95 card Immaculate Swatch set. Should be a fun chase. These are going for way less than i expected as well. Have about 10 on the way and am paying around 6-7 dlvd on the bay on average which is crazy IMO considering how these patches look.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm going for the 95 card Immaculate Swatch set. Should be a fun chase. These are going for way less than i expected as well. Have about 10 on the way and am paying around 6-7 dlvd on the bay on average which is crazy IMO considering how these patches look.

Nice! Show 'em off in the Panini thread as they come in :)

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
am paying around 6-7 dlvd on the bay on average which is crazy IMO considering how these patches look.

I can believe it. The swatch window is tiny and reminds me of all those mid-2000's Donruss patches I've picked up. You can get some 2012 NT with at least double the size of the die-cut window with nameplate or number patch patches for around not much more than what you paying per immaculate swatch.

kencope

Sep 28, 2014
MansGame - Thanks for the welcome to the boards. Been collecting for a long time and on many other boards, but hadn't posted here before. Saw someone mention the card, so thought I'd share it. I put it up on eBay immediately. Getting a lot of "can you end this early for XX price", but just have no idea on value. I didn't really realize it was as big of a pull as it was until I checked the sell sheets and saw it pictured on there. Just hope it lands in the hands of a true Griffey collector that puts it away in his collection.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
MansGame - Thanks for the welcome to the boards. Been collecting for a long time and on many other boards, but hadn't posted here before. Saw someone mention the card, so thought I'd share it. I put it up on eBay immediately. Getting a lot of "can you end this early for XX price", but just have no idea on value. I didn't really realize it was as big of a pull as it was until I checked the sell sheets and saw it pictured on there. Just hope it lands in the hands of a true Griffey collector that puts it away in his collection.
Wait... you didn't know it was a big pull?! That's funny... I am not a Griffey guy and I only collect Belle but I would have passed out pulling that card. Anyways, great card, thanks for sharing... I'm sure it'll land you a pretty penny. If you want to make sure it gets into a Griffey collections PC, then you should try and work a deal with a Griffey guy on here or whatever other boards you're on. Otherwise, take top dollar and kick the can down the road...

kencope

Sep 28, 2014
I knew it was a good card, but I was thinking a couple hundred instead of a couple thousand. I should rephrase my earlier comment: I hope the highest bidder is a Griffey collector:wink:

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
I can believe it. The swatch window is tiny and reminds me of all those mid-2000's Donruss patches I've picked up. You can get some 2012 NT with at least double the size of the die-cut window with nameplate or number patch patches for around not much more than what you paying per immaculate swatch.

IMO it's not that much smaller than normal Topps series relics ect. I think the background and design look great. I'll be keeping a thread once I get my first one in! Stay tuned for updates :)

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Looks like prices for cases have been dropping. You can now get them on eBay for $1399. Boxes are fun breaks, and I love how the cards looked (I ripped a couple of boxes and jumping in for the group break) but it is really tough to recoup even close to the cost of a break.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Looks like prices for cases have been dropping. You can now get them on eBay for $1399. Boxes are fun breaks, and I love how the cards looked (I ripped a couple of boxes and jumping in for the group break) but it is really tough to recoup even close to the cost of a break.
I tried to figure out if it would be even close to break even and basically couldn't even before the prices on the GU were in the $4-6 range. Kind of a turd. Like most Topps breaks.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

But, but, but...its such a great product. :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts