Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Panini Immaculate Baseball - releasing 9/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I'm going for the 95 card Immaculate Swatch set. Should be a fun chase. These are going for way less than i expected as well. Have about 10 on the way and am paying around 6-7 dlvd on the bay on average which is crazy IMO considering how these patches look.

I've bought 9 different Jay Bruce cards in this set with 3 of them being redemptions for under $50 so far. I only need 2 more to complete the series of cards he has in this set. So basically, the box buyer/breaker paid anywhere from $27 - $32 per card and they're taking an 80% or more loss on them, OUCH for them, good for me!

Fordman

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
What does case price have to do with people liking the cards? Seems like more of a flipper issue than a collectors issue.

That is what is wrong with the hobby. People say things are wrong because of resale value. That is not a hobby! The HOBBY is collecting cards, not selling cards. People can and should collect whatever they damn well please.

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.

very nice....I too have been taking advantage of a few swatches (Gwynn for 5.00!) and one auto redemption (Bagwell) so far. Can't beat the prices on EBay singles it seems. Box price goes a LONG way toward individual cards of your choosing with this product (seemingly more than any I've seen lately).

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I'm loving the Robinson/Paige card. Just curious, but who owns the KC Monarchs or any of the ***** League logos, HOF in Cooperstown?

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Members online

Latest posts