Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bag inspected TWICE at airport because of my cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
On my way to the national and not only did the tsa agent pull me on the side to inspect my bags (and x Ray it again), but they even separated the boxes of cards and re scanned them.

It doesn't bother me at all but it happened to me a few years ago coming back from a national.

So I asked her if the cards have anything to do with it and surprisingly, she said yes.

Apparently, the shine that some cards emit throws up a flag to the screener.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
What about the foil, chrome, refractors and magnets in the one touch holders, could those be the items setting off the red alerts?

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I wouldn't be at all surprised that the scanner is showing an odd image when a stack of BGS slabs are run through it.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
I was told that those light-up shoes kids wear get checked a lot too--you never know what people will try next, the guy who tried to light his shoe for example

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It would of been funny if the TSA agent was a card collector and said they needed to bust the boxes open to inspect them LOL

Box break at the airport!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
It would of been funny if the TSA agent was a card collector and said they needed to bust the boxes open to inspect them LOL

Box break at the airport!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

That would be great! Would've asked if she is a FCB member

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Kind of weird that I only had two small boxes of cards, my bag was inspected.

Yet on my way home, the same luggage is filled with hundreds of cards and thankfully, it wasn't inspected.

But.....

My flight is delayed so far for two hours because, get this, THERE'S NO PILOT!!!!

Isn't the first thing taught in "airplane 101" that a pilot is needed to fly?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts