Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DONT KNOW WHICH IS WORSE THE AL EAST OR THE NL EAST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Just checking the standings today, wow seems pretty much the same in both leagues.

edited for spelling;)

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
WORSE (not WORST):

129815d1217531737-mlb-logos-national_league1.png
EAST

3 teams under .500.

WURST:

th

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
In the AL, only 3 teams are above .500 against the East outside of the division. In the NL, by contrast, 8 teams are above .500 against the East outside of the division.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
To me the most disappointing division is the AL West... it was incredibly close to having 3 playoff teams last year and others were improving.

1st Astros- I young team that got off to a fast start, they were bound to implode... 7 losses in a row suggests that might be before the allstar break.

2nd Rangers- A team always with injuries, their main hitter keeping them afloat is morbidly obese and could be a doughnut away from the DL himself.

3rd Angels- Mike Trout and Hans Moleman need to be Ruthian/Gehrig to pull this team along.

4th Mariners- Most disappointing team. I could go on all day, Robinson Cano making 240mil hitting .238.terrible baserunners, terrible injuries, terrible Rodney.

5th. A's - Remember these guys? They used to be the cornerstone of efficient moves, and after outright colossal blunders by GM they are dead last.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The AL East has three potential playoff teams, all are playing better lately after two of them had turrible starts.

The NL East has (maybe two) but neither of them instills any confidence at all...

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Remember how I said the Mariners are the most disappointing team? They go out there with their best pitcher on the mound vs a team whos lost 7 in a row and get smashed 10-0. Felix makes it 1/3IP 8R ... what a joke.

Members online

Latest posts