Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB "Thankyou" Contest Winner - ThoseBackPages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
The members of FCB have been very good to me since we all moved here. So time for a giveaway. The prize isn't all that great but it's something, and it's free.

To qualify, simply post what you enjoy most about FCB or the hobby in general. I'll randomize a winner sometime tomorrow. The freebie:

d-2.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Re: FCB "Thankyou" Contest

For FCB:The people and the knowledge they have of the hobby and just about any other question you could possibly have about anything; but most importantly, their willingness to share the information. And the large number of people from my home state here. :lol: For the hobby, it's another way for me to enjoy my favorite sport and it's something that I will be able to share with my kids and I can do forever (so long as I have the income for it. :lol: )

Thanks for the contest!!

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN

I enjoy the wealth and diversity of knowledge that members on here bring, both in terms of the hobby and other fields as well.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

What I enjoy about the hobby is I get to meet great people from all over... players, celebrities, politicians, celebrities...

I also get to see some pretty awesome stuff too.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008

I enjoy the threads you know from the start are destined for the Hall of Shame.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008

The idea of a community coming together to help each one of use achieve our collecting goals and increase our collecting knowledge keeps me coming back. This is what makes FCB so awesome!

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA

I like knowing that people that dont really know you are often willing to help for no reason other than to lend a hand.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

FCB keeps me sharp and up to date with all kinds of baseball and general news that I otherwise might miss. What a great wealth of knowledge...and certainly lack thereof at times :lol:

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009

The amount of knowledge about the hobby on this board is awesome.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008

Hall of shame threads :twisted:

In all seriousness, fcb for me is about enjoying and sharing my hobby with others that love it like I do

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Love the friendships I've made (some are holdovers from the old Beckett days) with people I may never meet face to face.
Love trading.
Love sending guys a box of cards for their PC, when they're expecting 4 or 5.
Love getting news on new products.
Love showing scans of new and old cards.
Love talking Twins.
Love talking Cardinals.
Love reading box breaks.

Feb 9, 2012

Enjoy seeing cards that I like pop up on ebay, opening packs, and getting printing plates signed.

Members online

Latest posts