Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB "Thankyou" Contest Winner - ThoseBackPages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Re: FCB "Thankyou" Contest

I think it's great seeing the generosity around this place. It shows that there really are great people out there, especially in our hobby.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK

First off, Thank you for the contest. Super nice of you to do something like this.

I enjoy FCB for a few reasons. The information shared on this website is leaps and bounds greater than any other card related message board around. I enjoy seeing people's experiences. Anything from getting IP autos, to Spring Training photos. I really enjoy seeing these kinds of things. I enjoy seeing people's maildays, and the smiles it brings to our faces when we get an awesome card in the mail. Lastly, there are a lot of people you wouldn't normally have the opportunity to get to know elsewhere. Made lots of great friends on here. Thank you FCB!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

I like FCB because it's one of the few things I really enjoy that I don't gain weight from, have to pay to enjoy, doesn't leave Hair Club For Men brochures on my desk, doesn't care if I watch Napoleon Dynamite every time it comes on and doesn't make fun of my powder blue tux in my 1979 prom picture. Thanks FCB!!! :D

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas

I enjoy the tremendous generosity shown by members here as well as the vast knowledge about the hobby.

Thanks for the contest!!

ktho540

Feb 9, 2012

This forum has got me looking at my old ball cards again,something I havent done for quite a few years...so thanks guys!!!

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass

i have to agree with Gonzaleznut i love the generosity and the vast wealth of knowledge between team collectors set collectors prospectors player collectors

it is almost like if you dont know about a set or card or player and cant find it yourself after some effort ask away someone here is bound to know something and willing to teach others about it

Jared

Oct 22, 2009

The best thing about FCB in my opinion is the knowledge of the members when it comes to prospects. Just by reading around and taking note of strategies, I have begun prospecting and it is a really enjoyable part of the hobby for me. Thanks for the contest.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

The FREEDOM!

*Looks behind* "Is that how you wanted me to post it, Chris?" *Silent nod*

And thanks for the Contest!

osappy1

Aug 11, 2008
Bay Area

Without FCB I would never have been witness to "Hands Down, The Greatest Evan Longoria Collection Ever"

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA

I enjoy the incredible knowledge possessed by so many members here!

If you have an obscure question about the hobby, odds are it will get answered within a half hour!

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas

I enjoy watching everyone's growing collections and reading the random comments and questions from everyone.

Thanks for the contest.

Members online