Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

From Tanner, card memes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Took just shy of 7 years for the oldest of my Panini redemptions to come in. All three of them were David Justice redemptions, all were fulfilled on the same day, and two of them were doubles of the same Brendon McKay Contenders auto. The other was a David Ross auto. After waiting that long for my guy it's a slap in the face.
Did you OK a swap or did they just send you something to check a box? That sucks! I am in same boat, all 3 are Garvey redemptions I bought and redeemed myself. Anything else is a slap in the face, unless they were to wow me with something much better, value wise.

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Did you OK a swap or did they just send you something to check a box? That sucks! I am in same boat, all 3 are Garvey redemptions I bought and redeemed myself. Anything else is a slap in the face, unless they were to wow me with something much better, value wise.
They just sent me the three cards to end the wait. I didn't authorize any subs. I did get an email a few months prior saying Panini was going to fulfill redemptions with replacements whether we like it or not, so I wasn't completely shocked. I made several calls to Panini over the years and requested that they just stamp a base David Justice card in some way and I'd take that. They had no interest in doing anything for me.

Members online

Latest posts