Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
spikesxmas.jpg

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
this card was found exclusively in Home Team Advantage (HTA) packs of 2001 Stadium Club. Available as redemptions only it is unclear how many of these exist of each player, but they are extremely difficult to track down.

Found that on a Griffey collectors blog.Interesting.

Randomly inserted into packs at one in 10 HTA, this nine-card insert features game-used dirt from the batter's box in which these top players played in. The Topps Company announced that the ten exchange subjects from Stadium Club Play at the Plate, King of the Hill, and Souvenirs contain the wrong card back stating that they were autographed. None of these cards are actually autographed. Please note that both Chipper Jones and Jeff Bagwell are number PP6. Also note that these cards were inserted into packs with a white "waxpaper" covering to protect the cards. The exchange deadline for these cards was 11/30/01.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
MP-I seen one of those Gargoyles autos on Ebay a few months back,Went for SUPER cheap($14 if i recall right)

And that 5-star is NICE!

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Hello gentlemen, I have decided to try and pick up one of all of the Seattle Mariners autograph patch cards from national treasures. I already have Martinez, Ackley (bat), and I am working on Randy Johnson, so that only leaves Ken Griffey Junior and Félix Hernández. I'm not too worried about Félix Hernández, but I am curious about is Jr. Currently there are three autograph "tags /8" on eBay and I am wondering if I could get some advice on the lower end of values. Am I thinking $250 is too low? Thank you for the advice.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Hello gentlemen, I have decided to try and pick up one of all of the Seattle Mariners autograph patch cards from national treasures. I already have Martinez, Ackley (bat), and I am working on Randy Johnson, so that only leaves Ken Griffey Junior and Félix Hernández. I'm not too worried about Félix Hernández, but I am curious about is Jr. Currently there are three autograph "tags /8" on eBay and I am wondering if I could get some advice on the lower end of values. Am I thinking $250 is too low? Thank you for the advice.

I would say absolutely not.No logos/miniscule sized patch/sticker auto.Let the NT hype die down first.

FriarG

Aug 21, 2011
New Jersey
12_Topps_Museum_Collection_SignatureSwatchesTripleRelicAutographsPatches5_KG_zps888bb493.jpg

How is it that Topps can't even put actual patches in their "patch" cards?!!! Still a nice card, but honestly I expected real patches with this product! Had the same thing with a Duke Snider /5. Weak.

Members online

Latest posts