Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
bad- Those are some sweet cards! No mailday today must mean you probably have several on the way. :D

Magic- Great stuff. Very nice cards. That buyback is pretty sweet.

Joe

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Okay, so I saw this tonight and kept staring because something just looked wrong. To me, it looks as though it's been trimmed or something, both auto's are off the card and I don't remember the upper deck logo being that close to the upper right corner. Anyone else think the same thing?

what I'm talking about

Bruce

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
LaneyB said:
Okay, so I saw this tonight and kept staring because something just looked wrong. To me, it looks as though it's been trimmed or something, both auto's are off the card and I don't remember the upper deck logo being that close to the upper right corner. Anyone else think the same thing?

what I'm talking about

Bruce

Bruce, I saw that too. I think that the matting is covering the edges of the card.

Roy

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Roy Birchler said:
LaneyB said:

what I'm talking about

Bruce

Bruce, I saw that too. I think that the matting is covering the edges of the card.

Roy

Well, I certainly hope that's the reason.

Bruce

badmajama

Aug 11, 2008
mail!!

kgj21.jpg

Members online

Latest posts