Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is it "immoral" to ask fair market value for your possessions?

Is it morally reprehensible to ask fair market value from prof athletes for milestone items?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I would squeeze every penny out of that ball if I caught it. If anyone thinks Albert gives two xxxxx about either of those guys they are kidding themselves. Same goes for any player. These guys don't care about any of us. Why should we feel the need to do any thing special for them? "Do the right thing,"and give it back, give me a break.

Do the right thing by selling it and use the money to do something positive for your family.

No argument from me.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
What about Taylor Jordan the pitcher who gave up the milestone home runs. 499 and 500.
Did you ever stop and think maybe he wants those 2 balls, since he is now linked to them in history.

I know Steven Trascheal would like to have the ball he throw to Mcgwire on his record setting day, and that was the moment he throw it to him too. :p

Put it to auction and take what you can get. Move on and don't look back.
It's almost like going to that diamond park where you pay to look for diamonds. Then you get lucky to find one, let alone a rare one. So are you to give it back to the park? Even though you paid and found it. Just like going to the game. You paid to be there and you were lucky to have found it in a sense, so you should give it back?

You pocess it sell if you want. Give it back if you want too. But me, I'd hear Pojuls offer first, then maybe just maybe I'd go the auction route.

Last edited:

Members online