Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kenny Lofton Website FINISHED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
I have been working on this site for about a month and just finished up!

Special thanks to ajw and ASTROBURN for their help in building the site. Please check out my Contact/Links page for links to other collection websites. If you have a site and its not listed but you want it to be pm me with the link and I will put it on there. I am also trying to figure out how to put a clickable FCB logo on my homepage so if anyone knows how to do that let me know.

Check out the site and let me know what you think:

http://www.kennylofton7.com

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good job with the site.. very easily navigated and right to the point. Hopefully it'll help you obtain some of those tougher cards on your wantlist!

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
1st4040 said:
Good job with the site.. very easily navigated and right to the point. Hopefully it'll help you obtain some of those tougher cards on your wantlist!

thanks...that is what i am hoping for...now to just figure out how to get google searchable through 'kenny lofton'...i am on the first page of results with 'kenny lofton collection' but thats not as searched as 'kenny lofton'

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
This was very well done. Love having sites like this to use for reference and to just admire someone's collection. Congrats.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
The site looks great. Good job! I kinda like the card needed buttons, makes it clear as to which cards you need. If I were to do that with mine, it would look horrible cuz I'd have 4000 of em on there. Is it at all possible to take your landscape cards and turn them on their side? Or does the program not allow it? That would be my only suggestion. Again, good job!

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
ASTROBURN said:
The site looks great. Good job! I kinda like the card needed buttons, makes it clear as to which cards you need. If I were to do that with mine, it would look horrible cuz I'd have 4000 of em on there. Is it at all possible to take your landscape cards and turn them on their side? Or does the program not allow it? That would be my only suggestion. Again, good job!

i could do it but they were super small and looked awful in between the vertical cards...i know its not the best approach but when you click on them to zoom in its not that bad

i guess it was just driving me crazy to not have everything look like they match

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
very nice ! i see you need the 01 private stock game jersey patch, i just sold one on ebay did you get it from me?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Very well done! The only feedback I have is that it'd be nice if you labelled the pictures in the "Misc Collection" section. Some neat looking items there; you ought to say what they are. Great job!

I've added your site to the Links page of my site, for what it's worth. I don't exactly get tons of traffic! :)

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
XdanX said:
very nice ! i see you need the 01 private stock game jersey patch, i just sold one on ebay did you get it from me?

i very well may have...the one i just got was a best offer and not an auction...if that was your then yes i was the one who bought it...will probably add the scan tomorrow

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts