Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Film Room

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone ever watch anything from the mlb film room site? I watched the Mets introduce Lindor and Carrasco, and while it’s cool and all they have a subtitle thing, and it’s absolutely terrible!

I still can’t post pictures (@Shaggy, any idea why?) but I took pictures of the subtitles from the Carrasco one, they included ...

“I got a massive truck, and I got to go fish” - talking about his pitching
“The New York Max”
“Wearing this obduracy pitch by Carrasquillo”

And more...and the Lindor one wasn’t much better...

Here’s the link to the Carrasco one...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I watched the linked video and no subtitles. Might be a setting on your device/computer? I watched it from a desktop computer. I am a dinosaur like that. I think most people seem to be mobile for these sites and internet in general. I am only mobile on the sites when I am traveling, and only if I didn't bring a laptop.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I watched the linked video and no subtitles. Might be a setting on your device/computer? I watched it from a desktop computer. I am a dinosaur like that. I think most people seem to be mobile for these sites and internet in general. I am only mobile on the sites when I am traveling, and only if I didn't bring a laptop.

Yeah I’m using mobile...I didn’t click any settings, I just assumed they were the defaults...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts