Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Renews Topps' exclusive license through 2020.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i will still buy what i like. this year its been leaf and pannini. license or not. i think that they had some great cards this year.
topps has been stinkin for a while, they dont care and either do i.

how many are still waiting on redemptions from topps????????? how about those replacements!!!!!!!!!!!! @topps they dont give two s**** about us.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
how many are still waiting on redemptions from topps????????? how about those replacements!!!!!!!!!!!! @topps they dont give two s**** about us.

they cant even count to one, how many times have you seen a thread that they shorted a auto. please. really topps really..........

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I don't see this news really affecting me in the slightest. While I had no problem with the open competition of the past, I don't think Topps is the devil either. One commenter earlier in the thread complained about the design of the cards being consistent through all the Topps S1, S1, Update, etc....who wouldn't want that? Same for Bowman. I expect the same design in a given year. It's part of what identifies the year and they've always done it. The only beef if any I have with Topps is with their ability to put out a high end product without quality issues and customer service/redemption filling. However aside from my rant last year over the Blue Wave packs, I'd generally just sell a redemption instead of trying to get it filled...not worth it to me.

Clearly Panini and Leaf are competing successfully without the license and at the cost of a license, I'm not so sure that Leaf would even want it. I buy almost every single Leaf product and they're working out great for me. I still buy a few Topps products including Bowman and Heritage, and they work out well too. No big deal to me. I'd rather complain about Panini's pricing policies. I don't mess with their products because of it.

Members online

Latest posts