Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* morning thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

home with my 9 year old. got a call at work last night that my wife had to take her to the hospital because she busted her knee wide open. Got there before they took her in to stitch her up and we spent about 3 hours in all at the hospital. They bandaged her pretty heavily around her knee and gave her crutches to help her walk. Not a great night to say the least...

Hoping to hit something PC in the 90's break tonight.. anything but just base cards would be great!

Have a great day everyone!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

So I finally have some resolution to the issue with Topps I have had going on. They are going to send me a Manny Machado 2010 Bowman Chrome Base Auto. Might not seem like much but they are selling for the price range I bought the Kershaw/Ethier 5 Star card for. So now I can sell it and get my money back. And also sell this Arod/D. Ortiz card too.

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Good morning all. Excited for the 90's break tonight. I hope I can make it through work today.

Amen to this! Even though I'm gonna miss the breaks today I think.

Morning all. I have all my Andre Dawson cards pulled Hawk, I just need to get your a picture/scans/something.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning

See my recent car show photos in my sig. Should evoke some memories :cool:
I'll be posting more every week.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning fellas. Cold here in Long Island. Fixing a 13k primary line.
Havent bought anything in a few days. This weekend I am looking some nice jeter items as well as mantles. Hoping to get a good price on a 1963 topps mantle PSA 7.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
What Kinda shape is it in

I haven't received it yet. I just spoke with the CS rep and this is what they offered me instead of the dual patch auto i was supposed to get. So if I can get my money back that would be good enough for me. When it comes in I will post a scan.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning all

I got some good news yesterday, the rental company said that my apartment is ready to move in. We will probably finalize everything on Thursday, and be fully moved in by Sunday afternoon.

It's been a long process, but it's finally almost over.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning, Barry!

Nice additions to the collection, Hawk! There are some great members on this board.

Thanks, there are great members on this board! I feel lucky that Adam introduced me to this board. The pack from laxcat is a 1992 Donruss Pepsi Nolan Ryan pack with Andre Dawson on bottom. I have about 5 different ones. The top card from magicpapa is a 1992 Donruss Preview and the card from BenG76 is the new 2013 Panini Cooperstown Colgans Chip Disc that I had not picked up yet. Thanks again everyone!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning men

home with my 9 year old. got a call at work last night that my wife had to take her to the hospital because she busted her knee wide open. Got there before they took her in to stitch her up and we spent about 3 hours in all at the hospital. They bandaged her pretty heavily around her knee and gave her crutches to help her walk. Not a great night to say the least...

Hoping to hit something PC in the 90's break tonight.. anything but just base cards would be great!

Have a great day everyone!

Hoping for a speedy recovery for the 9 year old and good luck everyone on the break tonight. Dawson isn't in much of that product or I would have jumped on that too.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone!!

So I finally have some resolution to the issue with Topps I have had going on. They are going to send me a Manny Machado 2010 Bowman Chrome Base Auto. Might not seem like much but they are selling for the price range I bought the Kershaw/Ethier 5 Star card for. So now I can sell it and get my money back. And also sell this Arod/D. Ortiz card too.

Glad you finally got a decent resolution from Topps, kind of worries me with the Tier one Dawson auto redemptions I have been buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online