Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* morning thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all

I got some good news yesterday, the rental company said that my apartment is ready to move in. We will probably finalize everything on Thursday, and be fully moved in by Sunday afternoon.

It's been a long process, but it's finally almost over.

Congrats!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

32087685-8d90-4ecc-a1b2-2dec5ae84c31_zps4ea21c0e.jpg

Good morning all! Yay, i can match todays card!

1996%20Studio%20Hit%20Parade%204%201395%20of%205000.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
One more class for the day. I have to get 6 questions from a test done, but I have 4 hours left to get those done. Well 6, but 2 of those hours I will be in class.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have a question for player collectors. Do you collect checklist that your player is listed on? When I was sorting through my cards at my dad's house and came across some checklist with Andre Dawson on them and it got me to thinking I should collect those. Am I alone in this thought? If not do you count these toward your total amount of cards for your player?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I have a question for player collectors. Do you collect checklist that your player is listed on? When I was sorting through my cards at my dad's house and came across some checklist with Andre Dawson on them and it got me to thinking I should collect those. Am I alone in this thought? If not do you count these toward your total amount of cards for your player?

I haven't, but I suppose I would if I saw them.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009

I wouldn't unless he was pictured.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I really hate when I feel that I do really well on an assignment only to get it back and find out I did nothing right :lol: I was told it was really good, just need to make some adjustments to it. I don't see how that constitutes getting half of the possible points docked. I will definitely be making changes and resubmitting it

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I guess they make up for it by including him in recent sets then... Lucky you ;)

I sure wish he was in something with a ton of parallels like Tek or even 2014 Bowman with all the rainbows. Guess I am going to have to go back and track down all the 05 Finest X-Factors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online